Jesse Keating wrote:
Fill in your suggestion for the blanks. Cannot link <blank> to Zod in the same way that Zod is linked to Bordeaux.

Suggestions will be ran through the legal queue and an election will happen for Fedora contributors to pick the next Fedora name.

- Zod Records

  - This might be an interesting connection since FC7 is going to have
    support for the gstreamer-missing-codec stuff.  Some random record
    companies whose names I didn't hate at a quick glance:

      'Iron Fist' (also references Zod)
      'Metropolis' (as does this)
      'Hannibal' (also ties in as a General)
      'Cleopatra'
      'Cylon'
      'Moonshine'
      'Neptune'
      'Pendragon'

- Tapwave Zod

  - A rather shortlived gaming platform.  The official name was the
  Zodiac, but it went by Zod for short (gaming geeks, go figure).

  - Names such as 'Genesis', 'Saturn', etc. might also be relevant.
    Apple's already got 'Jaguar' and we've got a program named 'Lynx'...