F7 Test4 freeze over, continued devel freeze.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Apr 27 03:57:28 UTC 2007

On Thursday 26 April 2007 16:21:12 Nils Philippsen wrote:
> excuse my ignorance ;-), but exactly what are we supposed to do to get
> packages built a) between test 4 freeze and now and b) from now on? Is
> "make COLLECTION=dist-fc7-final build" sufficient?

no, not at all.  You just do 'make build' as usual, and send a request to
rel-eng at fedoraproject.org stating why your build should be in the final
release.  See
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/DevelFreezePolicy

If you try to build into f7-final the build will happen, but the tag at the
end will fail as the tag is locked.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora