Re: [Minimizing Fedora] Langpacks for Firefox.

On my system right now, /usr/share/locale takes up 373MB, dwarfing
whatever Firefox uses.  Splitting out Firefox's langpacks won't solve
your problem.

Does that the reason not to splitting Firefox? I think it's only the
evidence that someone doesn't know something about macros in rpm
configs. )

Take a look at %_install_langs macro - we can control installing
langpacks using it but not in case of firefox.

--
With best regards!