Re: [Minimizing Fedora] Langpacks for Firefox.

Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
But we have langpacks in openoffice and kde as well as dictionaries
(aspell, hunspell,...). Maybe we should work towards a proper solution
so yum/pirut installs the langpacks and dictionaries automatically where
it makes sense. Then big langpacks could be split off in other apps as
well (e.g. firefox and thunderbird).

Right. Whatever the correct solution is should be applied across the repository instead of complete inconsistency. Openoffice.org with multiple language packs, KDE with a single language pack and Firefox with everything in the same package. Firefox having everything in the same package is a common user complaint in fedora-list and forums especially since it bloats the package to over double the usual size and the extensions are visible in the user interface.

Rahul