Bodhi doesn't recognize new builds

Hello all,

Weird problem.
A couple of days ago I send out the first approved build of kdebluetooth
(B29).
Once it was built (by koji) I opened a bodhi ticket about it.
Two days later I had to change the ExcludeArch line (missing obexftp in
ppc) so I issued a new build. (B31).
However, once I went to bodhi to create a new ticket, I couldn't find
the new build (B31) - only the previous one (B29, still pending) was
present.
Fearing a mistake on my side, I reissued the koji build command, but got
a "FAILED: GenericError: Build already exists" error.

So, what am I doing wrong?

- Gilboa