New db4 update and package changes

Hi folks,

you may have noticed Oracle released db-4.6.18 recently. The update is
now prepared in CVS, old db-4.5.20 is now moved to compat-db so the new
db4 is ready to hit rawhide soon.

I want to announce a change I made in the new db4, that may affect
you from the packaging POV if your package is dependent on db4. It is
that I moved all the C++ stuff to db4-cxx and db4-cxx-devel subpackages
to reduce dependency bloat (#220484).

If you have any proposals/objections related to the update, please speak up.

Thanks,
Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy redhat com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/