two questions

John Pye john at curioussymbols.com
Thu Aug 9 11:56:35 UTC 2007

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
>> (2) once my package is uploaded at it gets the NEXTRELEASE status, how
>> does my package, which is currently shown with
>> 'dist-fc7-updates-candidate' tag in koji, end up eventually in the
>> Fedora Updates repository? Are there more steps that I need to follow?
>> Is there some other review happening?
>>

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join#head-5fe724060ca02046dde01278eb83f8a02dca3929
>
> You basically use Bodhi to request the package to be pushed to
> updates-testing. After staying there for a week or so, if there are no
> bugs you again request it to be pushed to updates.

OK, as far as I can tell, I have pushed both 'fityk' and 'sundials' to
Fedora Updates Testing. Should I expect to see them here?
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/testing/7/i386/

If not, where? Or is there a delay?

And where can I check to see that the package has gone out to FC6 users?
(is there a 'testing' repository for that one too?)

Cheers
JP