Re: packages.fedoraproject.org?

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 10:15:04PM +1000, John Pye wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I wonder if there's been any effort to set up a similar package browser
> to that offered by Debian and Ubuntu. It's really invaluable to be able

Yes, there is such effort, it should use the new repoview version. I
launched such a subject some days ago. repoview doesn't offer
everything that is in the ubuntu viewer. Maybe rpmfind would give
more informtion (with links to provides/requires), but if I recall well
it isn't maintained anymore.

--
Pat