Re: License review for new itext version

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:55:53 +0200, you wrote:

>Ah yes, that sounds much better then the "So iTex will still be dead for
>Fedora" sentence from your other mail. Usually when a license is so close, and
>upstream is not dead, the chances are quite good upstream will be willing to
>change the license. Notice that some (severe) stubbornness from yuor side may
>be needed to get to the point where the license actually gets changed.

When I wrote 'IText sill dead for Fedora' this described the
current state, but any upstream should has the chance to change
the situation by clarification the licensing conditions.

The main issue, I see, is the fact, that the source code which
cause the licensing issue are comming from Sun Inc.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt