Re: ACL & notification code...

On 2/1/07, Bill Nottingham <notting redhat com> wrote:
Christopher Stone (chris stone gmail com) said:
> Well I just did a commit, and the e-mail did not go to the standard
> e-mail that I normally subscribe to.
>
> I currently subscribe to fedora-extras-commits redhat com has this changed?

I've tried a test commit, and it worked fine for me - both the to-owner
notification and the fedora-extras-commits notification came through.

Are others seeing this?

Your test commit also worked for me here, and I saw josef's attempt to
commit.  It might be fixed now.  However, I never received the yafc
commit e-mail.  I think I want to see a few more commits come in
before I'm convinced its fixed though.