Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Thu Feb 1 23:12:47 UTC 2007

Hey, all you happy reviewers :-)

I think I have an XML-RPC script working to query them flags...

Warren wanted to setup a static web page with the current BZ ticket
status and update it every half hour.  Unfortunately, he's disappeared
from IRC and I'll soon go catch some Zs, so I put up a quick wiki page
here with the output of the script:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ChristianIseli/ReviewFlagStatus

I'm not aware of a possibility to update the wiki page from a cron job
on my machine, but if there's one, just shout...

I guess by tomorrow we'll figure out something better.

Cheers,