Re: Merge Review: libgpod

Denis Leroy wrote:
> I'm sorry, yes i was looking at the fc-6 spec file. The devel spec
> file looks much better. Review looks good to me.

My fault for not adding a link to the review and making you have to
dig manually. :)

Thanks for looking it over Denis.

If anyone knows about the process of closing the merge reviews a
pointer would be very helpful.

Never was a government that was not composed of liars, malefactors and
thieves.
    -- Cicero, last Free Consul of Rome