new features in package CVS

Jeffrey C. Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Sat Feb 3 05:58:04 UTC 2007

> Access is determined as follows:
>
>   No pkg.acl file: all are allowed access
>
>   Empty pkg.acl file: only the package owner [1] is allowed access.
>
>   Populated pkg.acl file: only the package owner and those in
>   the file are allowed access.

After trying to import a new package tonight, I'd have to say something
is broken in this process.  The package import didn't work, leaving a
partial directory structure in place.  No pkg.acl was created as far as
I can tell, yet I'm locked out:

        **** Access denied: jcollie is not in ACL for rpms/bcfg2/devel
        cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
        cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Since I'm locked out, I can't fix the partial import.

Jeff