Process Change: Package Reviews with Flags

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Sun Feb 4 03:18:10 UTC 2007

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007 01:20:16 +0100
Christian.Iseli at licr.org (Christian Iseli) wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Feb 2007 08:26:47 -0800, Christopher Stone wrote:
> > Guys, I have to say this constant switching back and forth of
> > ASIGNEE is not a good idea.  Not only is it a pain in the keister
> > to keep on switching the ASIGNEE back and forth like a tennis ball,
> > but if the packager forgets to do this, then the reviewer will
> > never get e-mails on the bug.
>
> prolly a good idea to have both in the CC field...

At least for the core merge review requests, the redhat "owner" of the
package is already in the CC, so they at least will get all emails from
it even if they aren't assigned.

I kind of like the moving of assigned. It shows who next needs to take
action. Of course something like NEEDINFO (emailaddress) might work as
well.

kevin