Re: Fedora 7 frozen for Test 2

And how about Extras? Can the builds be requested as usual, or shall I
wait until the defrost?

2007/2/21, Jesse Keating <jkeating redhat com>:
I've frozen the "Core" side of Fedora 7 for Test 2.  Rawhide composes will
happen from the 'f7-test2' collection.  Builds from the devel/ branch
continue to go to and will be picked up after the freeze.  If you
have compelling reason to have your build included in Test2, please email
rel-eng fedoraproject org  State your package build and reasons why it should
be included in Test2.

That is all.

--
Jesse Keating