FESCo Meeting Summary for 2007-02-22

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Feb 27 16:06:52 UTC 2007

On Tue, Feb 27, 2007 at 04:44:51PM +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Axel Thimm wrote :
>
> > > No news about the possible reverting of the MANDATORY build root tag?
> > > It's still blocking a few of my submissions...
> >
> > spot asked me to write something up and it will hopefully be voted on
> > today:
> >
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/BuildRoot
> >
> > Feel free to stop by on #fedora-packaging at 17:00 UTC to manipulate
> > your favourite representative. :)
> >
> > If it passes it will have to be ratified on Thursday by fesco, so if
> > all go well, you'll be able to finish up those packages (me also).
>
> Neat. Thanks. I've make a few corrections, slightly changed a few
> biased sentences and added some minor details. Please check my changes,
> and feel free to revert anything you wouldn't agree with.

Thanks, it all looks good, and I stand embarrassed of making so many
typos in such little space ;)

I don't see any biased stuff changed, but maybe I didn't even notice
the orginal wording was biased. For what it's worth the whole thing
*is* biased otherwise it wouldn't start with

  "has been too much talk about this topic. This topic is not a rebel
   topic. This topic is BuildRoot, Bloody BuildRoot" ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net