CC-BY-SA in Fedora

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Fri Jan 5 17:32:00 UTC 2007

DZ> CC-BY-SA-2.5 appears NOT to be a valid license. So either

Well, CC-BY-SA-2.0 is free.  (It's way down at the bottom of the FSF
list, under "Licenses for Works Besides Software and Documentation".)
I don't know that 2.5 is also considered free, but I can't even see
any difference between them and common sense would seem to dictate
that someone wouldn't be dumb enough to make a minor revision
non-free, so it seems at least reasonable to ping the FSF first and
only remove the package if that fails.

 - J<