Bugzilla tickets for old Fedora releases

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Jan 8 18:10:16 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jan 08, 2007 at 05:01:00PM +0100, Gianluca Sforna wrote:
> >> I'd like to  close a couple of mine. Given they are not applicable to
> >> FC5 and newer, would you suggest me to I close them as WONTFIX or
> >> NEXTRELEASE ?
> >
> >I'd say: the former if it's not applicable because it's functionality that
> >has been dropped or replaced with something else. The latter if FC5 or
> >newer
> >has a version or patch that actually fixes the issue.
> >

> The latter seems to be my case. So I have 2 different opinions...

Just take a step back an ask yourself "has the issue been dropped or
has it been fixed one way or another"?

WONTFIX means you stay on your problem even after an upgrade,
NEXTRELEASE means the problem goes away by upgrading. Note: upgrading,
not fresh-installs.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net