Co-maintainersip policy for Fedora Packages

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Mon Jan 22 09:33:00 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 17:59 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Fedora Extras for a long time wanted to have more than one maintainer
> per package as that has several advantages (see below). But until now we
> never had a policy how it should look like and how it those maintainers
>  should work and interact. I took some time and wrote something up.
> Please comment!

I have a somewhat related question. Is there a way for a user to follow
all bugzilla traffic for a specific module. This is useful both in the
multiple maintainers case, but also in the current state where people
are helping out with specific modules.

Right now the only way i know of is to follow all the maintainers
bugzilla mail and filter on the component in the mail header. This is
not particularly nice though...

                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's a fiendish gay senator looking for 'the Big One.' She's a disco-crazy
gypsy Valkyrie from a different time and place. They fight crime!