Fedora 7 Test 1 Freeze tomorrow

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 24 04:00:36 UTC 2007

On Monday 22 January 2007 18:30, Jesse Keating wrote:
> I plan on locking down the internal dist-fc7 collection at close of
> business tomorrow, which is roughly 18:00 EST, 23:00 UTC.

We froze a few minutes ago, but not in the "normal" Fedora way.  I've created
a freeze tag internally, 'f7-test1', and tagged all the latest dist-fc7
builds with this tag.  I'll be using this tag to create the repos that pungi
will be using to compose the Test1 spins.  Builds into dist-fc7 will continue
as normally, things which we need for Test1 will be tagged with f7-test1
appropriately.  If I get the configs right, rawhide will compose from
f7-test1 as well until the trees are spun (this helps those playing with
composes / composing outside the Red Hat Wall)

If you need something from core tagged for Test1, please email jkeating at
redhat do com, katzj at redhat dot com, and notting at redhat dot com.  One
of us will make the tag happen if we deem it proper for test1.

As for extras, I'll most likely just cache the extras repo tonight or tomorrow
and use that as my "freeze", updating it when necessary.

Brrr!

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora