Policy on Reviewing Packages In Preparation for Core/Extras Merge?

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Jan 24 21:12:35 UTC 2007

Hi, all.

I'd like to help out where I can with the merge of Core/Extras; and was
wondering what policy there is in terms of who is allowed to formally review
and approve these packages (ones moving from Core to Extras/"Collection").

Is it the same as current Extras review guidelines (whereby any sponsored
contributor can review/accept packages of others that do not need sponsoring);
or is it something different? If so, how does it differ and why?

Thanks for your time.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
This message was sent through a webmail