Fedora Release Engineering

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jan 31 20:22:41 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 31 January 2007 15:14, Christopher Blizzard wrote:
> Hmm, another thought.  Might be good to include "if you want to help us
> out, here are the contact points and the kinds of things that we need
> help with"?

Sure, I imagine there will eventually be a Wiki section on Releng, as a SIG,
complete with task lists and all that.

> Not sure if that's part of the process, exactly, but
> there's certainly room for people to help with testing and making sure a
> release works?

Well, testing and such goes to QA, releng is more about making the bits show
up for QA to beat on, but often times in Fedora space I play both roles,
while QA plays them too.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora