Re: Fever available for all packages

Michał Bentkowski wrote:
Hi!
Some of Extras developers probably know FEver - a simple way to check
upstream version changes. Formerly it was available only for Extras,
but now, thanks for Koji, it can be used against all Fedora packages.
I hope this will be useful for a lot of packagers.
Any opinions, suggestion are welcome :)

I would suggest adding a short description and pointer to FEver and sending a mail to fedora-devel-announce list.

Rahul