Re: Looking for contact with Aaron Kurtz (AWOL?)

I could take over gnome-applet-netspeed if there are no objections.
Keep in mind though, that if upstream turns out to be dead, as it
seems now, I'll retire it.

You could always write to them saying that there is sufficent interest
in the program. That may bring them back to life.

Very recently I wrote to the developer of cfgparse
(http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~param/software/cfgparse/), since we needed
the code to parse the configuration files in YUM. Since then upstream
has come back to life with a new public repository at
http://code.google.com/p/iniparse/

There is no guarantee that this will always happen, but one can always try. :-)

Happy hacking,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7