Re: updating two interdependent packages in new build system

On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 22:57:33 -0400
Matthew Miller <mattdm mattdm org> wrote:

> Could you go ahead and do that for the wxGTK-2.8.4-3.fc7 packages?

Done, give it 20 minutes.

> > That said, we are willing to experiment with self updating, once
> > bodhi gains the ability to prevent an update from being pushed that
> > was built against another package that either isn't released yet,
> > or isn't marked for release.  Once that support is in, we'll open
> > the buildroot to be self updating and chain-build will work once
> > again.
>

> I understand the concern, but doesn't this basically fill your days?
> I mean, it basically applies to any update that requires rebuilt
> dependencies....

Nah, more like once every 3 days or so.  It's a very quick action too,
and any of the people currently in fedora rel-eng have the koji privs
to do it.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora