Package orphan notice: upx, ucl, ksensors

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Thu Jul 26 19:47:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've had upx, ucl and ksensors listed in Wiki as potentially orphaned for
quite a while.  I'm planning to go ahead and orphan them for real pretty soon
now.  They have no dependencies in Fedora as far as I can tell, and the
packages should be in a good shape.  If you're interested, now would be a
good time to speak up.

Also still listed as "potentially orphaned" are the following packages, these
could really use a new or a co-maintainer: cvsgraph, cvsweb, openct, opensc,
pcsc-perl, pcsc-tools.  I've additionally contacted the maintainers of
packages depending on perl-IPC-Run, perl-Set-IntSpan and perl-Text-Iconv as I
no longer will have use for those three in the nearish future.