HOWTO for bodhi and friends?

Hi,

I'v ebeen trying to follow the threads about how to push
updates/updates-testing etc, but they deal with lots of details w/o
really showing the main work flow.

So for someone who just wants to start processing his built package,
either in testing/updates etc. is there a "push your package through
F7 for dummies" guide?

BTW I tried to seach a bit in the wiki, but these days it's looks
quite hopeless to do so ("28 results out of about 7930 pages. (85.80
seconds)") while https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/bodhi/wiki
is still trying to load after 30 min. After 15 minutes I found some
docu that starts with "Now you can login to the bodhi web interface.",
but w/o mentioning the URL to bodhi. So if someone has these steps,
please post them here, at least the URL :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net