HOWTO for bodhi and friends?

Brian Pepple bpepple at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 1 17:45:45 UTC 2007

> On 6/1/07, Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> > Here's the url:
> >
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates
>

> I could use some streamlined, normal process guidance to help remind
> me where the urls are.  Has this been added to the package submission
> process guidance in the wiki yet? I tend to look over that for new
> information concerning how to interact with the system if I haven't
> actively been using it in the past couple of weeks.

As far as I'm aware it's not been added yet to the normal process guide
on the wiki.  Here's a link to the initial draft on using Bohdi:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UpdatesSystem/Bodhi-info-DRAFT

which would come into play after step 13 of the package process:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/NewPackageProcess

Later,
/B
--
Brian Pepple <bpepple at fedoraproject.org>

BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B  CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E