Pushing updates for Fedora 7

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 20:00:57 UTC 2007

On 6/1/07, Bill Nottingham <notting at redhat.com> wrote:
> It should (and could) be automatically determined, so I don't see any reason why it
> it needs to be a choice.

I think you really want to be able to know this...however you do it.
We very well may want to treat new packages differently later for QA
process reasons so we can do things like pile on and write some
testing harness scripts for new packages.  And I know I'm interested
in see new things announcements separated  from updated things
announcements.

-jef"or at least i think i know i'm interested, i could be
wrong...more than enough room to be persuaded that i really don't want
what I think i know I want"spaleta