Merge Review

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Mon Jun 4 19:16:16 UTC 2007

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 09:08:59PM +0200, Ruben Kerkhof wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Now that Fedora 7 is out the door, I'd like to ask what the plans are
> for the big Merge Review.
> There are still a lot of unassigned tickets, and I think all the
> people working on the Review since january (thanks!) could use some
> help.

Unassigned tickets may be in review nevertheless. In some tickets the
next move should be from the maintainer, but indeed there are many merge
review bugs that are not reviewed.

> I would also like to now what to do with the tickets flagged with a
> +. Now that Core and Extras are merged, can we close them?

Unless I am forgetting something, they should be closed (and if I recall
well RAWHIDE was proposed as a state for closing).

--
Pat