"Fedora Update System" makes comments into bugzilla and closes bugs

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Tue Jun 5 06:45:22 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007, Luke Macken wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 11:08:13PM +1200, Nigel Jones wrote:
> > Things like "what on earth is the next step" and stuff like sorting based
> > on coloum etc.  But I'm not too concerned.  The AJAX for completing the
> > NVR is extremely handy though.
>
> Yeah, and it'll get better soon.  At the moment it just pulls a list of
> all builds available for that package, including ones that aren't tagged
> with dist-*-updates-candidate.  I'm going to eventually make it only
> show builds that are valid update candidates.

The feature is handy, that's right, but I'm having some problems with the
popup list staying visible long enough to get something in it selected.  No
idea why, and I'm not doing anything else at the moment I'm trying to make a
selection or waiting for the popup to appear.  This is with Firefox 1.5.0.12
on x86_64 FC6, KDE.