koji: not building against koji-built packages? bug or user issue?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Jun 5 15:27:50 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 11:05:48 Axel Thimm wrote:
> Did this poisoning happen often in Fedora Extras? If not then maybe
> it's better to assume that the packages are not poisoning the
> buildroots, and assume the Fedora Extras way instead of the Core way?

Different data sets really, but still worthy of discussion.  Honestly this is
the way it's been internally for a while, since before I got here, and now
we're using a different buildsystem so past data is not exactly relevant.

Maybe we could experiment with Fedora 7 updates and see what happens?  Seems
risky though :/

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora