Plan for tomorrows (20070607) FESCO meeting

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 14:37:17 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 06 June 2007 10:33:51 Brian Pepple wrote:
> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
> to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
> You can also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free
> discussion around Fedora" phase.

I would like to talk to FESCo about allowing the OLPC project to make use of
our infrastructure to work on their migration to a Fedora 7 base.  In the
past they've used Red Hat's infrastructure to base themselves on Fedora 6,
but since the merge they can't do that anymore.  They'd need to be able to
add/sponsor packagers, olpc specific branches of some packages, some packages
that are olpc only, tags within Koji for olpc, and the ability to produce
repos of the olpc packages out of koji.  John (J5) Palmieri should be able to
join the meeting to represent OLPC in this topic.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora