Bodhi can push updates with broken dependencies?

Hi,

I was wondering... it seems that bodhi can push updates with broken
dependencies if I'm not mistaken. The current kernel from "updates"
requires the newer mkinitrd which is still in "updates-testing" from
what I can see :-/

Almost certainly a known bug or limitation, but just in case...

Matthias

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) - Linux kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
Load : 0.96 1.47 1.77