Re: ACL removal day?!

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Rahul Sundaram (sundaram fedoraproject org) said:
I would go further. Even for existing packages, package maintainers must specify good reasons for retaining ACL's and that must be documented explicitly in some prominent place.

I'd NAK this. If you don't want them on your own package, you're free to
remove them.
Right... The maintainer must have the final says as to what does or
does not happen to that their packages... Responsibility along
with accountability is a good thing imho...

steved.