Wrong tagging on cvs-import.sh

Jochen Schmitt Jochen at herr-schmitt.de
Wed Jun 20 16:16:18 UTC 2007

Jesse Keating schrieb:
> When was the last time you updated that common directory?  We made some
> changes to cvs-import so that it just called 'make tag' from the newly
> imported directory, and by default it would import to the branch you may be
> running cvs-import from.  The output you posted looks like the old cvs-import
> before these changes a few weeks ago.  Can you update your common/ and try
> again?

I have got a look in the cvs-import.sh script. you are right, that the
script call
'make tag' at the end. But it look like, that the value of the TAG
variable will created
from the name of the imported package.

The Name of the imported package was subcommander-1.2.2-4.fc7.src.rpm, so
this will run it into trouble.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt