Re: Wrong tagging on cvs-import.sh

Jesse Keating schrieb:
When was the last time you updated that common directory? We made some changes to cvs-import so that it just called 'make tag' from the newly imported directory, and by default it would import to the branch you may be running cvs-import from. The output you posted looks like the old cvs-import before these changes a few weeks ago. Can you update your common/ and try again?
I have got a look in the cvs-import.sh script. you are right, that the script call 'make tag' at the end. But it look like, that the value of the TAG variable will created
from the name of the imported package.

The Name of the imported package was subcommander-1.2.2-4.fc7.src.rpm, so
this will run it into trouble.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt