Re: Plan for Today's (20070625) Release Engineering meeting

On Monday 25 June 2007 21:15:49 Axel Thimm wrote:
> That was one of the three options ;)
>
> I think a security-updates would not be bad, but maybe not in this
> cycle, there's lot to do in short time and having a Fedora
> enterprise-like stable branch with security updates isn't Fedora's
> typical usage scenario.

It's a tough thing to provide, and it would require anybody building a
security update to build in two collections, potentially having multiple
branches per release, one for "head" and one for "security", etc..  I think
it's totally outside the scope of the Fedora project.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora