koji and dependency management

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jun 28 00:40:56 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 27 June 2007 17:12:08 Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Is there any reason that makes it impossible for koji to accept say a
> list of additional packages to be installed in the buildroot along
> with any other build dependencies?

Currently Koji does not have the concept of per-build repodata + chroots.  The
repodata is generated at a tag level, and thus buildroots for that tag are
all the same.

That said, it may be worth the work to add the concept of per build repodata,
especially once some of the other createrepo things land and we start perhaps
dirs right after each build.  It's a time and priority thing.  Patches
happily reviewed (:

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora