Re: Buildsystem / CVS outage for the merger

> We're going to give the merger another go this Wed.  This will require the
> buildsystem(s) to be offline as well as CVS during the merge process.  We are
> targetting Wed 12:00pm EDT as the outage time (that's Noon).
>
> See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CoreExtrasMerge for details.

I might be alone in this, but doing the merge now sounds like a bad
idea.  It didn't happen and we are frozen now for critical bug fixes for
F7.  Merging now sounds like too many opportunities for badness right on
the edge of releasing F7.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Westford, MA