Post-merge howto and FAQ

Hi All,

Due to popular demand, I sat down and wrote up a brief howto for
handling packages in the merged world.  Given that I'm almost guaranteed
to have not answered all the questions, it's living under:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JoshBoyer/MergeHOWTO

for the moment.  Hopefully it will give the package maintainers a high
level overview of what to do and how to do it.  Feel free to ask
questions and I (or others) will try to address them.

Once we get a decent enough document in place, the content can be
generalized and we'll update the main packaging documents with the
appropriate information.

josh