Re: Packaging Haskell libraries

Jason L Tibbitts III さんは書きました:
This kind of complexity means that we really need firm and clear
guidelines laid down before we start accepting any packages.
Hopefully someone can cook up a draft that FPC can go over.

That is right. gtk2hs was the first testcase of the Haskell library being added to Fedora based on all the earlier packaging work at <http://haskell.org/fedora/>. I would be very happy to have guidelines for packaging haskell libraries written down. :)

Jens