Dear all,

On Wed, 09 May 2007 17:05:05 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:
> Anyway, please find below the list of
> topics that are likely to come up in the next FESCo meeting that is
> scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday at 17:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting on
> irc.freenode.org:

I won't be able to attend: I have voluntary firefighter training that I
need to attend...

In case the zope thing comes up again, here is my current view:
 - I'm not in favor of a compat-python2.4 package:
   o python maintainer doesn't want it
   o not in line with a bleeding edge distro
   o does not encourage other packages to update to newer version
 - I could agree to a runzope package, or maybe even better a
   zope-runtime sub-package

Cheers,