Deep Freeze coming for Fedora 7 (and cvs branching coming too)

We're planning on entering "Deep Freeze" this Thursday.  From that point on
we'll only be accepting build tag requests for builds that are fixing release
blockers.  See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/ReleaseCriteria for current
release criteria.

At this time we will also be branching CVS for F-7.  Builds from the devel/
branch will be given the dist-f8 tag and held until rawhide starts composing
from dist-f8 (all dist-fc7 builds will be inherited by dist-f8 as well).
Builds from the F-7/ branch will be given the dist-fc7-updates-candidate tag
and can either wait for bodhi (the update tool) to become available to
request as an update to Fedora 7, or if it is a release blocker be tagged
with f7-final (after emailing rel-eng fedoraproject org)

Mail will be sent prior to the CVS branching as there will be a small outage
during the branching.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora