Re: Deep Freeze coming for Fedora 7 (and cvs branching coming too)

On 16.05.2007 09:58, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> BTW why can't the update message be the last changelog entry by default?
> I'd rather require people to write meaningful changelogs than forcing
> them to pipe the info in a different system.
>
> Also changelogs stay and don't require a fancy web infrastructure to be
> consulted.

I think something to avoid the "web infrastructure" was considered. But
I don't know if it was implemented.

/me really wonders if all those people that are discussing here about
the drawbacks of the new updates system actually took a look at it

CU
thl