Re: Deep Freeze coming for Fedora 7 (and cvs branching coming too)

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 08:25:09AM -0500, Jima wrote:

>  You don't have time to write a short snippet on why you feel a package
> update is necessary, but you have time to argue for days about how this is
> a bad idea.
>  I think you need to go to a time management class.  If only you had the
> time...

Please, it is not necessarily something we like to do, arguing about
processes, in my opinion is time consuming and not very productive.
However it is an important part of our work as community members. Ralf
is certainly very busy, he maintains a lot of packages and has invaluable
knowledge, so please refrain from telling him how he should spend his
time.

--
Pat