Plan for tomorrows (20070517) FESCO meeting

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Thu May 17 00:36:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 15:11 -0400, Brian Pepple wrote:

> You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
> this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
> to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
> You can also propose topics in the meeting while it is in the "Free
> discussion around Fedora" phase.

I think we need to discuss whether the Packaging Guidelines are only
Guidelines or if they're Rules.  If the latter, whether we're willing to
take any actions to enforce them.  If turnout is light, I don't expect
us to make any decisions but we can't continue to debate whether it's
okay to "bypass the guidelines".  We have to know what standing they
have.

-Toshio