Branching done ??

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Fri May 18 15:31:41 UTC 2007

Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 17:20 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just did a CVS update and I did not see any F7 or FC-7 dirs for any of my 139
>> packages, is this another undocumented unannounced change in workflow, and if
>> so please explain, or did something go wrong with the branching.
>
> Did you do 'cvs up -dPA' ?

Nope, that fixes it, thanks!

I used to have -dP in my .cvsrc, but I accidentely deleted that some time ago.

However a new package for which the dirs have been created last night (iow
shortly before the branch) doesn't have an F-7, the involved package is "ants",
the same probably goes for "rott" (which I still have to import) as rott was
created at the same time.

Regards,

Hans