koji: make build non-interactive?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue May 22 12:00:40 UTC 2007

On 22.05.2007 13:52, Jonathan Underwood wrote:
> On 22/05/07, Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora at leemhuis.info> wrote:
>> There is also some stuff on
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji/UsingKoji
>
> Groan.
> Yet again, documentation hidden from view.
> Why is there no mention of this documentation at

/me found it accidentally with google ;-)

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers
> That's the first place I go to look for information when, as a
> packager, I am unsure about something.
> I'll add a link now, but really would like to encourage people to not
> hide documentation away!

My 2 cent: for this and other problems we faced with the wiki docs in
the past it *might* be a good idea to have one or two packagers that are
also kind of wiki-masters for "PackageMaintainers/*" -- those could
coordinates the efforts done by different people in this area of the
wiki and make sure the structure and everything else is in a sane state.

CU
knurd