Pushing updates for Fedora 7

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Thu May 31 00:15:57 UTC 2007

On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 08:00:22PM -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> Bodhi is now available for update submission at:
>   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/
>
> You'll need to log in with your FAS username/password.
>
> For more information on what bodhi is, and how to use it, see:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UpdatesSystem/Bodhi-info-DRAFT

Please note that bodhi may seem a bit sluggish as it is not fully
tweaked for production yet (CherryPy is still serving static files, and
there is alot of debugging output, etc).  It's also running on code that
I've been hacking on all day :)

I apologize for the last-minute deployment, but we decided to rewrite
the entire code that is responsible for pushing updates, and we're still
polishing it up.

You should be able to submit updates without a problem.  I'm hoping
within a couple of days you will be able to do everything from the
command-line as well as via the web interface.

luke