Re: Pushing updates for Fedora 7

On May 30, 2007, at 8:00 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:

Bodhi is now available for update submission at:
  https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/

You'll need to log in with your FAS username/password.

For more information on what bodhi is, and how to use it, see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UpdatesSystem/Bodhi- info-DRAFT

Bill

Luke, thanks for all your work on Bodhi!

Does anyone have an answer to the question at the bottom of the Bodhi wiki page: - Are we going to have any rule for how long things should be in updates-testing? How much QA? How many good/bad?

Was this already discussed somewhere? :)

Also, it looks like I can revoke/edit push requests. Is that intended behavior? Jesse, I clicked on the revoke link for your pungi package and it seemed to successfully revoke the push request. I clicked the link to push it again, so it should be back to normal (awaiting push), but please verify!

-Jeff